UK Breakdown cover testimonials
- ‘I suffered a flat tyre in a multi-storey car park and the mechanic arrived within approximately 20 minutes - I was extremely impressed.’
H Gomm, Honda Jazz, Jan 2012
- ‘I was 100% happy with this service- Your Driver did an amazing job when he dropped of my car at the garage. The drive was just as wide to get in with the rescue car. He seemed very experienced. After a very long day working I was his last customer in this shift and he was still very friendly and focused and helpful. Thank you!!!! Thank you’
M. Wackerle, Rover, March 2010
- ‘This is the second time I have had to use Breakdown Direct and both times have been extremely efficient and superb value for money with such low annual premiums.’
T Bunn, Renault Megane, April 2010
- ‘In 25 yrs this is the first time I have needed recovery. I would like to thank you for the excellent service I received from the moment I telephoned you to the moment I was delivered back to my home address. The call taker was very efficient and conversant with the phonetic code. I was most impressed with the text message telling me when, and who, the attending garage was. The technician tried hard to get me going and was very friendly, and his final diagnosis was close. The recovery driver was also helpful and pleasant. Congratulations to all. I will highly recommend your keenly priced service.’
Gary Fisher, Volvo 850
- ‘I would just like to say a huge Thank-you to everyone at Breakdown
Direct for such a professional service.
I have been with you for a number of years without ever using your
service and last night my car would not start when I left work.
The gentleman from your company who dealt with my call was polite and
helpful and got back to me quickly. Within fifteen minutes of him
saying someone was coming, your representatives arrived, fixed my car and I was
at home forty five minutes from my initial call. I couldn't believe it!
I really appreciated the fast service as I had two children waiting for
me at home.’
C. Taylor-Stanley, Ford Fiesta
- ‘Wanted to let you know that our car broke down this evening and we had to use your breakdown service for the first time.
The handling of the call was professional and John who came out to repair the car arrived faster than expected, acted in a friendly manner and got the car restarted quickly.’
Zahid, Toyota Landcruiser
- ‘We only got cover from you at the beginning of the month but unfortunately we had to call on your assistance this week. I just wanted to say that we were very impressed with the service. Following his initial phone call, our colleague received a text message within 5 minutes and the breakdown vehicle arrived within 20 minutes. Thanks for the brilliant service.’
- ‘My Son, a newly qualified driver broke down away from home.
The serrvice was excellent, I say again excellent.
The driver of the recovery truck, was outstanding. Very kind, considerate, and helpful.,
May I say, without exagerating, I do not think we could have got better
service had we been Royalty.’
European Breakdown cover testimonials
- ‘Excellent service. Very helpful operator, and a nice French Recovery driver who sorted out the problem within minutes! Very glad I took out the cover. Good value for money. Many thanks!’
G Lister, CITROEN - C5, July 2012
- ‘With out doubt the best money I have ever spent! Pound for pound your company has far exceeded the other big names that are out there giving value for money second to none. You actually gave my wife who was worried beyond belief peace of mind and that is priceless, as for anyone else considering this service stay with these people they are there for you!’
M Bryan, Kia Sorrento, Feb 2012
- ‘I wanted to email and thank you for for such a superb service during our Holiday in France last week. The calm professionalism of all the staff at Breakdown Direct and the very efficient way in which our breakdown was handled was very reassuring.
Everything was sorted whilst we continued our journey in a hire car and we were able to enjoy a full weeks skiing as planned - absolutely superb customer care.
Many thanks once again’
S Hacking, VW Sharan, Feb 2012
- ‘Just a note to thank the team for all their assistance following my breakdown in France during July, the level of service and help received was exceptional. Immediately after the breakdown on the cofiroute and arrival of breakdown truck, transport for our party of seven was arranged back to Northern Ireland, a return flight was also arranged to collect the vehicle. I have thoroughly recommended Breakdown Direct to family and friends and would do to anyone traveling in Europe.’
Mark Boal, VW Sharan, July 2011
- ‘A quick note to say a big thank you for the excellent service I have had from you since my bike broke down in Luxembourg on Friday afternoon. The communication I have had from Cindy and Pedro over the past three days keeping me informed of the position along with the recovery of my bike has been exceptional. You don't expect to have mechanical or electrical problems on a year old bike but this experience shows you can't take anything for granted. I will have no hesitation in using Breakdown Direct in the future and recommending you to anyone else traveling to Europe.’’
G Williams, Suzuki, May 2011
- ‘Just a quick word to congratulate / recommend Breakdown Direct.
I bought their European road assistance insurance prior to taking my Ford Focus to go skiing in Bavaria over February half-term.
The night before we were due to return, the alternator packed up.
I rang the helpline and a breakdown truck arrived within an hour. It could not be fixed on the spot and was towed to a Ford Garage in Kempten, Germany.
I am mightily impressed with this company and have already recommended it to friends and family’
E. Lea, Ford Focus, March 2011
- ‘Caroline and Dieter have been briliant. Without those 2 people I would have been lost.They where briliant. from giving us updates, arranging flights & replacement car. They even updated our family in the UK. So great great thanks. If I have ever need a break down cover again, I don't have to search one. I found one for life.Well done to all of you’
K Lengeles, Ford Focus, June 2010
- ‘This is the fourth time I have toured Europe with a group of friends on motorcycles. Each year we have purchased breakdown cover from Breakdown Direct hoping we wouldn't need to use it. Unfortunately I did this trip and when I called for assistance the service was superb. My motorcycle was rescued witihin minutes and I was taken to a hotel until an expert could be sourced to diagnose the problem with my bike. When a repair centre was found that could repair my bike it was taken there immediately and repaired straight away. Thanks to the team for all their assistance and professionalism from the moment I called for assistance.’
M Clayton, Yamaha FJR1300, June 2010
- ‘The prompt, polite and efficient response from the Breakdown Direct operator, turned a total holiday catastrophe into a well choreographed recovery operation. This enabled me to complete my holiday with the minimum of disruption, with total peace of mind and very comfortable alternative transport. I cannot rate this service highly enough.’
A Bown, Suzuki - Intruder VZ M800, Apr 2010
- ‘Having a flat tyre on the M25 (at night, with two young children) on the return leg of my European trip was not the perfect way to end a holiday, however the service and response time received from Breakdown Direct was fantastic, and I have already recommended them to any friends travelling abroad this year. Thank you so much!’
S Moffatt, Citroen Xsara, 7 Apr 2010
- ‘In an age where we are told that we should voice our complaints when customer service is bad, I felt it appropriate likewise, to write and thank you very much for the service you gave us when our car broke down in France during our August holiday.
I had only taken out the policy with you in July, and had hoped not to need to use your service. However, when our car did break down, your staff took all the stress out of the situation. They acted promptly to get our car picked up and diagnosed, they worked hard to get us a hire car, they organised a taxi to get us to the hire company just before it closed, and continually kept us up to date with the repairs to our car.
We were in a very rural part of France, nothing within walking distance, it was a Saturday morning, and we hadn't enough food in to see us through until Monday, and everywhere was due to shut for the weekend. We were so grateful that you had a French speaking member of staff to liaise with the mechanics, and car hire company, and that you managed to get us a replacement car in time.
I cannot recommend your company enough, and I have been passing your details to friends and family.’
Sarah Flint, Fiat Multipla
- ‘I wanted to write this morning, as I wouldn't be back in the UK today if it wasn't for all the fantastic help of the team at your end. In particular the great help of Raffique, Audille and Sarah was invaluable in helping us to get to Saintes, sorting out the hire car etc etc. Many thanks to you all once again for your help, speed of response and calm manner at a time that was quite stressful for us’
Ali Patel, Ford Galaxy
- ‘The Service That I recieved When I Was Unable To Start The Car Was Brilliant. One Phone Call From France And Within An Hour I was Continuing with My Holiday.’
Mr T. Rignall
- ‘We recently took your breakdown cover for a trip to France. Whilst there we
experienced a problem with our alternator belt, and needed to call on your
I am writing to say how impressed we were with the level of service we
recieved from both your telephone operative and the local garage. Breaking
down abroad has to be one of my biggest nightmares, yet with the assistance
we recieved from your operatives, there was a minimum of disruption to our
break and the whole experience was remarkably stress free.’
Gayle Strawson, Kia Sedona, September 2009