Step 1 Personal Details
Before buying cover please check that your vehicle:
- will be under 11 years of age when your journey begins
- is a private, leased, hired or company owned car or motorcycle (SORRY NO VANS), not exceeding 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight and is not carrying more than 7 persons
- does not exceed 5.1m in length; 2.1m in width; 2m in height, (Ignore temporary additions, e.g roof boxes)
- is serviced in line with the manufacturer's servicing schedule (not necessarily at a main dealership)
- is not suffering from any ongoing mechanical or electrical problem
- is carrying a serviceable spare wheel and tyre or manufacturer provided alternative (Not motorcycles but applies to caravans/trailers)
- is permanently registered in the UK and your journey is a return trip which starts and ends in the UK.
- is covered for the entire duration of your journey - this policy provides no cover for one way journeys.
- if towing a caravan/trailer, is of proprietary make and does not exceed 8m in length; 2.25m in width; 3m in height